This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil May Cry 4 demo [NPEB90059]
Tested on recent master build v0.0.1-8-60bd2fb. Goes ingame with some graphics glitches, looks better on Vulkan renderer. Atm it works only in 720x480 resolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UnTPM6tJ4

LLE used
Code:
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How you figure out which resolution it works on? Do you have to test with every single resolution avaliable?
digitaldude,

Initially, it was tested by Oil. I just remember about it, when was checking my games library. Tried disc version - not working. Got demo, it was also crashing. Since on his screenshots emulator was running in 720x480 i also decided to try it out Tongue But on recent build it's broken, and stuck on loading screen. Use previous ~23 Jan build.
Nice! The fact that its a demo means its easier to use for testing from my end too. The brightness bug is actually common and is usually broken glow/bloom.
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-1b5a479b

Got extremely stable hang after few movements ingame since the january 2017 testing in all versions US EU HK. Any thoughts ? Can it be hardware specify (AMD - Nvidia) ?

Btw is there any chance to run it native resolution. Why this bug is alive soooo long ?

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 572.41 KB / Downloads: 68)
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
After latest Vulkan and rsx optimizations game became significantly faster
35-50 fps ingame on Vulkan + LLVM

Missing log
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux