This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk [BLUS31152]
Just use this WIP version and don't bother with manual LLE settings, leave it on auto load: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(04-26-2017, 04:32 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Just use this WIP version and don't bother with manual LLE settings, leave it on auto load: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
It's Work but, Sorry maybe it's too rude for asking again. It's because my spec low or something? coz I got some problem like lag, no sound(XAudio2, for OpenAl broken sound), black background in chat & background game like barrel, and freezer after clear mission Ingredient Gathering. lol
Anyway Thx for reply. Smile

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 1.58 MB / Downloads: 69)
"i5-2320@3.00Ghz" seems (very) slow yes. The black text bug is know though, developer kd-11 should fix it soon.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Somehow I can't seem to progress in this game. Getting random crash the more I engage in battles. I am stuck at Glass Factory, there are 3 levels in this dungeon. Can't seem to clear unless I keep enemy encounter to minimal.

Have anyone actually finished this without problems at long dungeons?
Already tried the latest nightly build and also the recent ones from Nekotekina this month. Cutscene/ opening not loading in Vulkan, able to skip using 'start'. When changing to OpenGL, black graphical glitch exists in text (1st line of dialogue box) and portion of surrounding environments.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 305.48 KB / Downloads: 77)
(05-27-2017, 11:04 AM)redharehorse Wrote: Somehow I can't seem to progress in this game. Getting random crash the more I engage in battles. I am stuck at Glass Factory, there are 3 levels in this dungeon. Can't seem to clear unless I keep enemy encounter to minimal.

Already tried the latest nightly build and also the recent ones from Nekotekina this month. Cutscene/ opening not loading in Vulkan, able to skip using 'start'. When changing to OpenGL, black graphical glitch exists in text (1st line of dialogue box) and portion of surrounding environments.

I have played it for maybe two or three hours but I didn't try to beat it or anything, and I never went to the glass factory.

What is the error though? There is nothing in the log file. Need a log file where the crash happens.

Maybe changing some settings can help. Try DX12, SPU and/or PPU interpreter, GPU texture scaling off...
(05-28-2017, 12:20 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 11:04 AM)redharehorse Wrote: Somehow I can't seem to progress in this game. Getting random crash the more I engage in battles. I am stuck at Glass Factory, there are 3 levels in this dungeon. Can't seem to clear unless I keep enemy encounter to minimal.

I have played it for maybe two or three hours but I didn't try to beat it or anything, and I never went to the glass factory.

What is the error though? There is nothing in the log file. Need a log file where the crash happens.

Maybe changing some settings can help. Try DX12, SPU and/or PPU interpreter, GPU texture scaling off...

This is the error
F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0073bdc0]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x140
Happens when entering corridor or certain certain amount of battles. I can never do 10 battles in glass corridor which is needed for area completion.

I have tried the setting, unable to go past black screen at opening. Only vulkan, openGL and recompiler allows me to reach title screen. GPU texture scaling off/on did not affect the crash frequency.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 1.76 MB / Downloads: 76)
Managed to clear glass factory without engaging enemy encounters.
Screen frozen when trying to recruit Wilbell back into party to replace Rinca, tried 6 times it hanged everytime. What is the recommended build to use? I am still using the latest build.

Last 2 lines of log
U {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x005a13cc]} cellNetCtl TODO: cellNetCtlGetInfo(code=0x10 (INFO_IP_ADDRESS), info=*0xd00ffc10)
F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0002aaf4]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x394

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 63)
Unfortunately "MEM: Access violation reading location x" is a very generic message that means nothing without a debugger and at least a stack trace... You could try some old builds here: https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?b but performance will be abysmal just a few kd-11 commits back unfortunately. But you can at least see if an older build fixes it. Then we can track down where exactly it broke.
(05-29-2017, 08:17 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Unfortunately "MEM: Access violation reading location x" is a very generic message that means nothing without a debugger and at least a stack trace... You could try some old builds here: https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?b but performance will be abysmal just a few kd-11 commits back unfortunately. But you can at least see if an older build fixes it. Then we can track down where exactly it broke.

Managed to change party member and finish the game. I don't know if it is any help but this is what I noticed.
The problem is somewhat related to FPS. Using certain techniques in battles, going to certain areas causes a permanent drop in FPS. FPS will go lower and do not recover to original unless I load from a save file.
On World Map, I have close to 60FPS. When I entered certain dungeon and exit, the FPS became 40+ on world map unless I close RPCS3 and load again. Lowest I had was 14, else 25-30 were my framerate in town/dungeons. If my frame rate doesn't go below 20, none of these problems are encountered when loading from a save file.

Just curious what's this error from compiling:
E {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread)} PPU: [0x00417bac] 0x00417bdc: Error: MTFSF
E {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread)} PPU: [0x00417be8] 0x00417be8: Error: MFFS

Recruiting Juris was hardest since he's in a town that has abysmal framerate.
To recruit character successfully, I need to go from screens that has better FPS and teleport directly to that of the character. Managed to recruit Wilbell by teleporting to bakery, leaving entrance and talking to her. If I travel from my atelier to her, the game freezes on recruitment screen everytime.
Weird... But was it always like this? Try some old builds. However near the beginning of April save/load was fixed so any older than that won't work.

Those errors indicate that the CPU instruction MTFS(F) is used, but it's not fully implemented yet. Probably works anyway though in this game.