This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OGs [BLJS10133]
I7 is currently the most stable
But because of the NVIDIA graphics card and I3 and I5 and AMD prone to crash situation
I collected some log for reference
Hope to help
Thank you for your heart

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.log.rar (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 92)
Game works fine at build 07-25. All you need its use vulkan and lock fps at 30. Another important thing not turn off animation atack. If you turn it off game crash. Another issue its green backgrounds in cutscenes. On dx12 backrounds colors is normal but game may crash at any moment. But except those problems its works fine and may finish.

I copy this text to other trhreads because its issues same for all games on this engine.
Thanks mate. But I think you are kinda late on the subject already. Me and Cft5857 already figured it out but you are the one who wrote it publicly. And for some reason we forgot to write them.
You figured it out, but didn't write it publicly? How is that fair? Some people might have wanted to know that the game is essentially playable and that Vulkan with FPS locked at 30.

How on Earth did you "forget" to write them?
What I meant is. We did write it but not like in a way that someone can instantly regconize that it is an important infomation. If you know what I mean.
No, I don't know what you mean: I'm probably retarded for thinking that information should be stated clearly. Thanks for clearing that up.
Quote:I see you have changed to OpenGL and a few other option. It is seems the game work best when you limit framerate at 30.
Also you should post Log file for the team to look at. Especially when the game crash.

Taken from 2nd page. Like I said we didn't state it clearly. You are not retarded.
Sorry, I lost my temper. It's just that I hadn't noticed that Vulkan works almost perfectly with the game if you limit the framerate to 30 - not before goku1988 stated it like that. Also, I've noticed that the game does freeze when sound effects stop working. Like, if you can hear the soundtrack, but none of the menu sounds play.

That aside, seriously, thanks to all of you, I've been wanting to play this since it got released!
No. The game only work with 30 fps limited no matter the Graphic Engine. But only Vulkan is the only stable one out of 3.
Uh. First i loaded the game, it installed itself, it runs okay with with sound lagging. At the start of the first level there is a cutscene about racing over the sea or something, and the emu crashes. Then i try to boot again but there is a loading screen and a message saying something about game data, and nothing else is happening. Do i delete game data and reinstall it every time i want to boot the game ?