This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Danger of the Ooze [BLUS31435]
rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-4203f53b

openGL

PPU fast SPU fast

black screen with fps.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3TMNTOOZE.rar (Size: 158.28 KB / Downloads: 63)
Game re-tested using rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-1b5a479b_win64 on an i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB DDR3 running Windows 10-64 with the following settings:

PPU decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
LLE libraries picked automatically by RPCS3
Graphics settings: OpenGL, DX12, Vulkan @ 1280x720 w/ VSync, Frame limit set to Auto
Audio settings: XAudio2, OpenAL
Input/Output: XInput

Goes ingame for me using all three renderers.

The controls work perfectly fine. Saving to and loading from a savegame works without issues.

FMVs look wrong on each renderer. OpenGL and DX12 both output a wrong aspect ratio (see screenshot #1) whereas Vulkan just shows the video in a barcode-like image, for the lack of a better term (see screenshot #2).

The audio is completely messed up. It's nothing but ingame sound effects garbled into intermittent static with either XAudio2 or OpenAL. You can hear that RPCS3 tries to output something since the static changes slightly depending on whether you're in a dialog scene or just running around, for example.

Graphically, the game fares much better. I'd say that in this case, DX12 > Vulkan > OpenGL. While the screenshots look pretty similar, they're quite different in motion. OpenGL flickers heavily all over the screen (see screenshot #3, it looks much worse in motion!). Vulkan flickers as well, but only the life bar in the top left corner of the screen as far as I could tell (see screenshot #4). DX12 looks flawless; no flickering and no obvious missing objects or effects (see screenshot #5). I'm happy to report that all renderers hit 60 fps almost all the time. I got some very short dips down to 57-58 fps (~55 fps on OpenGL) but overall it feels extremely smooth Smile

Sorry, I won't attach a log, only by explicit request. The game spams messages like crazy; I cannot even play the game for very long since RPCS3 does like 2 GB of logging per minute. It's the same audio error over and over again:

Code:
·E 0:00:02.349366 {PPU[0x1000005] Thread (BlackAudio) [0x0076264c]} 'sys_event_queue_receive' failed with 0x80010005 : CELL_ESRCH
·W 0:00:02.349369 {PPU[0x1000005] Thread (BlackAudio) [0x00973f2c]} cellAudio: cellAudioGetPortConfig(portNum=0, portConfig=*0xd0023cf8)

Overall, I'd consider the game almost playable but due to the audio issues and excessive log spamming, it should probably be moved to Ingame for now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)