This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon's Souls [BLUS30443]
Missing boss and textures in the Adjudicator's boss room preventing 4-1 from being beaten i'll try again and see if the issue is still there

Edit: So i can't load my savegame now and i forgot to mention that i'm using v0.0.3-2017-07-27 (Taken from the folder name)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Getting random hangs in Stonefang Tunnels (2-2), it just hangs and the process has to be killed manually afterwards.

System: 4790k (stock), 8gb ddr3, gtx 970, Windows 10 x64

Build: latest

Attached log

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 426.14 KB / Downloads: 89)
System: 4790k, 8Gb RAM, GTX 970, Win10 x64.
Is there any performance difference between Demon's Souls versions ? (BLUS30443 vs BLES00932)

Which Preferred SPU Threads value is better for a Skylake Quad Core ?
Ok so it's looking like 1-1 (Boletarian Palace) and 4-1 (Shrine of Storms) do not like the emulator as it either crashes in both worlds case although that could be due to me having to use Vulkan instead of OpenGL or it makes your save unloadable while it's loading i.e when the game is on a loading screen it just does not load at all.

I'm hoping that my log will help towards fixing these issues if my PC's specs are required to find out anymore info let me know

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3 Log.rar (Size: 397.67 KB / Downloads: 96)