This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help getting Railfan Taiwan running (no boot access violation error)
(01-26-2017, 02:47 PM)Annie Wrote: Load libraries sre, spurs_jq, resc, rtc, font, fontFT, freetype, freetypeFT
Also, what matters about the rpcs3 version you're using is the commit ID which you didn't indicate above but it's in the log so you don't need to go grab it.
Test with both Interpreters (fast) first though.

Ty for advice.

Did that, loaded all e libraries except for freetyoeFT since i dont have, i loaded instead freetypeTT since that one is available.
Tried with all the interpreters, still instant access violation error as before
With ppu and fpu set on interpreter i get:
F {PPU[0x1000003] Thread (FS AIO Thread) [0x00219b54]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0xffff90f8

Note: if i set the FPU to Recompiler i get a different access violation not regarding AIO as before:
F {PPU[0x1000002] Thread (sound thread) [0x0020c238]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation writing address 0x0
S {Audio Thread} XAudio 2.7 initialized

Added new log as well if needed

Another strange thing, if i just leave RPCS3 as downloaded without any libs, Metal Slug 3 runs fine with sound, but if i ad the lib files as well in the dev_flash folder even without checking any of them in the emulator i lose all sound on Metal Slug3. I dont know if this is relevant to my main problem but wanted to mention that to.

Any other things i can try ?

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3v2.rar (Size: 37.84 KB / Downloads: 103)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help getting Railfan Taiwan running (no boot access violation error) - by Specops - 01-26-2017, 03:21 PM