This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demon's Souls [BLES00932]
(08-20-2017, 02:21 PM)Sasquast Wrote: fifazalata, thanks, this solve the problem... ultil the nexus, in the nexus the problem is back, then I have to quit and enter again in the game to solve.

Well, the game is playable, but freezes everytime, like a mini load on every thing in the place. at the second time in this place the game run bether.

My PC:
I7 6700K
16GB RAM
GTX 1060 OC 6GB

Unfortunately ongoing work has brought some regressions that affect DeS. These black screens are one of them, and the write color buffers setting does not affect this. Another issue is black textures, that appear after approx. every second or third loading screen.

I suggest you use an older version for DeS, the last one before the vertex rewrite update. Fortunately DeS doesn't have complex graphics, so performance isn't affected, as long as you use the Vulkan renderer.

Go to the downloads page on the website, click "all builds", and get #3235. Curretly that's the best and most stable version for DeS. Check back later for newer builds, once some more buigfixes land.
Any tips for the Adjudicator's boss room not loading when using Vulkan? aside from using OpenGL which doesn't work of course
There's also the problem that the emulator reports 30 fps but in reality the game is running at like half of that (not sure if this is a technical issue with the game engine though)
System: 4790k, 8Gb RAM, GTX 970, Win10 x64.
Game does internal frame pacing, so 30 fps should only be read as "full speed", nothing more.

Also read announcements, we moved to a new forum: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=196804
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-20-2017, 04:08 PM)frepsz Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 02:21 PM)Sasquast Wrote: fifazalata, thanks, this solve the problem... ultil the nexus, in the nexus the problem is back, then I have to quit and enter again in the game to solve.

Well, the game is playable, but freezes everytime, like a mini load on every thing in the place. at the second time in this place the game run bether.

My PC:
I7 6700K
16GB RAM
GTX 1060 OC 6GB

Unfortunately ongoing work has brought some regressions that affect DeS. These black screens are one of them, and the write color buffers setting does not affect this. Another issue is black textures, that appear after approx. every second or third loading screen.

I suggest you use an older version for DeS, the last one before the vertex rewrite update. Fortunately DeS doesn't have complex graphics, so performance isn't affected, as long as you use the Vulkan renderer.

Go to the downloads page on the website, click "all builds", and get #3235. Curretly that's the best and most stable version for DeS. Check back later for newer builds, once some more buigfixes land.

Thanks, the performance seems bether, but the game stil crash some times. I think my iso is not ok. Did you know where I can get one ok ?

Edit: I change this point and the game works well now, at least, for now.

SPU delay penalty: 0 (config.yml only setting for now)
My game is almost perfect, but some times the game freeze and dont back.

F {SPU[0x2000002] Thread (DLSpursManagerCellSpursKernel2)} class std::runtime_error thrown: Halt
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\SPUThread.cpp:1778)

Im using #3075
firmware from the sony page
BLES00932
Can anyone help me out? I keep crashing when using vulkan and it always happens at the exact same point during the tutorial, it works fine whenever I use openGL and when I try to swap to vulkan after that point it works fine up until I get to boletarian palace where it crashes in the middle of loading.

I'm running it on an RX 480, i5-6400, 8gb ddr4 ram, windows 10, 64 bit and I have the latest (17.8.2) AMD drivers along with the latest vulkan drivers (1.6.0 & 1.0.51 for vulkan API). I'm currently running the latest RPCS3 (v0.0.3-3-334327d) although I've tried numerous different versions that are shown on video working so its probably a driver issue or something to do with my settings.

These are my settings; https://gyazo.com/4785d994b2928929bedcafe5ae880247
This is the error; https://gyazo.com/1a68ad9a94ad583350b2a91f0ee0980b (This isn't the full log just the bit at the end before the crash, if need be I'll post the log though).
(08-25-2017, 07:47 AM)resiniferatoxin62 Wrote: Can anyone help me out? I keep crashing when using vulkan and it always happens at the exact same point during the tutorial, it works fine whenever I use openGL and when I try to swap to vulkan after that point it works fine up until I get to boletarian palace where it crashes in the middle of loading.

I'm running it on an RX 480, i5-6400, 8gb ddr4 ram, windows 10, 64 bit and I have the latest (17.8.2) AMD drivers along with the latest vulkan drivers (1.6.0 & 1.0.51 for vulkan API). I'm currently running the latest RPCS3 (v0.0.3-3-334327d) although I've tried numerous different versions that are shown on video working so its probably a driver issue or something to do with my settings.

These are my settings; https://gyazo.com/4785d994b2928929bedcafe5ae880247
This is the error; https://gyazo.com/1a68ad9a94ad583350b2a91f0ee0980b (This isn't the full log just the bit at the end before the crash, if need be I'll post the log though).
You can try old versions of RPCS3 that helped me with some bugs. But it doesn't matter anyway you cant get playable fps with that cpu.
Do not try build 0.0.3-6127. Caused massive framerate stuttering for me.
I get the last version of the RPCS3 and I can go from begining to end of the game. Some crashes sometimes, but, are almost ok. But in the last part of game, in the part of Old One (The giant tree) I get a black screen and only digital pad works. I hear the sound, but any other button doesnt works. I really dont know what to do. I try OpenGL and doesnt work too.

Take a look https://youtu.be/J47tw5HgVw8?t=5319 (Voice in Portuguese)