This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demon's Souls [BLES00932]
Hey!
I have two spiral rapiers and both are completely invisible. Changing the settings didn't work. I haven't encountered any other missing graphics yet, so that was strange.
Hello. I'm experiencing audio stutters and the game is not constant at 30 FPS. Also, I seem to notice that playing in full screen (alt + enter) slows the game by half. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this? Thanks!

P.S. I'm using the optimal settings stated in the post.
Laptop Specs: (ASUS ROG GL552VW)

15.6" 1920x1080, IPS
Intel i7-6700HQ
GTX 960M 2GB DDR5
500GB HDD
250GB SSD
16GB RAM
Windows 10 64-bit
Laptop CPU...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-16-2017, 11:14 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Laptop CPU...

I7HQ, is not a bad cpu.
It's a real quad core.
(08-18-2017, 09:46 AM)Bogdahn Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 11:14 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Laptop CPU...

I7HQ, is not a bad cpu.
It's a real quad core.

But it's still a laptop CPU. It's not bad, but it's not good either. Only 2.6GHz on four cores.
I get the RPCS3 today from this oficial emu site. Get the Firmware from the oficial Playstation site.

My game runs well, openning, create char, but when game starts I only got a blackscreen with the game HUD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe read something about what setting to use.
(08-19-2017, 06:47 PM)Sasquast Wrote: I get the RPCS3 today from this oficial emu site. Get the Firmware from the oficial Playstation site.

My game runs well, openning, create char, but when game starts I only got a blackscreen with the game HUD.

Use "write colour buffer" in settings.
fifazalata, thanks, this solve the problem... ultil the nexus, in the nexus the problem is back, then I have to quit and enter again in the game to solve.

Well, the game is playable, but freezes everytime, like a mini load on every thing in the place. at the second time in this place the game run bether.

My PC:
I7 6700K
16GB RAM
GTX 1060 OC 6GB
That's because of the new implementation of shader cashing that kd created.
It's like Cemu. Every time you enter a new area. the shaders will build up causing stutters, but when you visit it again, it will be much more smoother.