This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-hen [BLJS10256]
Not sure if it should be Intro or Loadable, but i've found this here video :

and was trying to replicate it, as it looks very advanced emulation with decent speed as well, but i cant seem to get this kind of result. What i get is a black screen with 0 fps. I enabled SpursJq because otherwise it spams the entire log with it's calls, i've tried enabling other usual LLE's but nothing really works.

build : rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-f81a02ed

Also, sometimes i get a crash, restart the emu, it kept the old LLE settings i was testing, but instead of black window with 0 fps i get a GLSFrame kind of window with no fps indicator on it. I've just noticed after watching some other videos that some games do that if they take their time with loading. Should i try to get that window and wait instead of just closing it ?

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 12.11 KB / Downloads: 217)
PPU interpreter 2 and SPU interpreter ASMJIT and DX12 only

and with the following LLE modules enabled

sre
l10n
spursJq
ssl
resc
rtc

and then press L1+R1+Select+Start to press through the black screen (You will see FPS drop significantly when react to this pair of key)

OpenGL and Vulkan should be working as well instead of black screen once the following commit merged

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/1757

[raven02]
The PS3_GAME \ USRDIR \ DATA \ STAGE all DAT files can be decrypted into the game all the,Intel integrated graphics in the game there will be stuck Problems,We recommend using a separate graphics card,Skip the beginning of the game Blank Press l1 r1 set star not always possibleDodgy
(04-01-2016, 07:13 AM)Karry Wrote: Not sure if it should be Intro or Loadable, but i've found this here video :

and was trying to replicate it, as it looks very advanced emulation with decent speed as well, but i cant seem to get this kind of result. What i get is a black screen with 0 fps. I enabled SpursJq because otherwise it spams the entire log with it's calls, i've tried enabling other usual LLE's but nothing really works.

build : rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-f81a02ed

Also, sometimes i get a crash, restart the emu, it kept the old LLE settings i was testing, but instead of black window with 0 fps i get a GLSFrame kind of window with no fps indicator on it. I've just noticed after watching some other videos that some games do that if they take their time with loading. Should i try to get that window and wait instead of just closing it ?

new progress
Okay, the game runs pretty well with above instructions, but on the videos it looks near-perfect, while i get some glitches. Particularly, when choosing a unit - it's movement range is not highlighted, but instead there is some pink corruption. Also, does RPCS3 only supports a single save slot so far ?
(12-05-2016, 01:41 PM)Karry Wrote: Okay, the game runs pretty well with above instructions, but on the videos it looks near-perfect, while i get some glitches. Particularly, when choosing a unit - it's movement range is not highlighted, but instead there is some pink corruption. Also, does RPCS3 only supports a single save slot so far ?

You could try different backends (DX12, Vulkan, OpenGL) and maybe even the same emulator version as the video.

Yes, only one save slot.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(12-07-2016, 02:34 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 01:41 PM)Karry Wrote: Okay, the game runs pretty well with above instructions, but on the videos it looks near-perfect, while i get some glitches. Particularly, when choosing a unit - it's movement range is not highlighted, but instead there is some pink corruption. Also, does RPCS3 only supports a single save slot so far ?

You could try different backends (DX12, Vulkan, OpenGL) and maybe even the same emulator version as the video.

Yes, only one save slot.

Dx12 only two or three FPS, the best performance for vullkan, OpenGL followed
yes savadata there is indeed a problem, only one save slot.
Right, my mistake, i had my backend set to OGL, in Vulkan it looks like there are no glitches. Actually, in OGL the emu doesnt even bother to render Maximum Break animations, the video just stops only to resume after the attack ends. And even in Vulkan there are sometimes slowdowns when using Maximum Break (usually followed by emu crash in the next 2-3 minutes).

One save slot. Sooo...no new game + then ? Or will it auto-start new game + when i load the game ?
The game was able to full playable in a few months ago, you can normal clearance
But because of the current problem of the emulator, so there can be only one savadata

If the FPS is too low, use the llvm compiler
LLE
resc+rtc+sre+ssl+l10n+sprqus

vullkan best rendering, OpenGL rendering secondly, dx12 low number of frames in the animation battle

The PS3_GAME \ USRDIR \ DATA \ STAGE all DAT files can be decrypted into the game all the,skip to start the blank screen, press L1 R1 and Select Start together