This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jigoku Gokuraku Maru English Patch v1.00 Released
An English Translation for the NES game Jigoku Gokuraku Maru has been released .

http://yojimbo.eludevisibility.org/Jigoku/Jigoku.html

Quote:This is an action game developed by Human Entertainment for the Famicom way back when. Believe it or not, it's actually a loose adaption of a Japanese movie Zipang. What makes it even more interesting is that it was probably funded by Japanese companies that have no functions dealing with the development of video games. Personally, I think their investment as I think it's a pretty good game. Finally, it was released in the US as Kabuki Quantam Fighter, but this game got the usual localization/fabrication treatment. Some of it's pretty accurate, but there's quite a few made up things in the official release. My guess is that it was more of an americanization than anything.
[Image: 1913820.png]