This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angry Birds Trillogy [NPEB01235]
UPDATE!!!!

GAME NOW PLAYABLE (Well, Half playable, as it only really goes max 6fps ;P ) USING LATEST APPVEYOR RELEASE!!!

Using the same LLEs:
Cell Fiber
Cell GCM
and so on.

https://imgur.com/zFUkMXB (Proof)
Can you post the log? I wanna try it as well
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(03-21-2016, 09:20 PM)Annie Wrote: Can you post the log? I wanna try it as well

Sure thing. Also noted that I used the 1.2 version but it boots the normal 1.1 npeb01235 in a similar way.

Only real difference is that the "Update" pulls the game from the BD so I had to add "dev_bdvd"

The log even zipped is too large to post here. So here is the Drive link to the zip...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HOpSN...sp=sharing
(03-21-2016, 09:51 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote:

Sure thing. Also noted that I used the 1.2 version but it boots the normal 1.1 npeb01235 in a similar way.

Only real difference is that the "Update" pulls the game from the BD so I had to add "dev_bdvd"

The log even zipped is too large to post here. So here is the Drive link to the zip...

1,78GB of log, oh god
I tried with the NPEB version but I wasn't able to run it, I'll test with 1.2 tomorrow
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(03-21-2016, 09:12 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote: UPDATE!!!!

GAME NOW PLAYABLE (Well, Half playable, as it only really goes max 6fps ;P ) USING LATEST APPVEYOR RELEASE!!!

Using the same LLEs:
Cell Fiber
Cell GCM
and so on.

Does it work without LLE'ing cellGcm? LLE'ing cellGcm is not something that should and would work, as it's meant to interact directly with the graphics chip. It's kind of like DX12/Vulkan library for PS3, because back then there weren't any low-level libraries.
(03-22-2016, 01:12 AM)Annie Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 09:51 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote:

1,78GB of log, oh god
I tried with the NPEB version but I wasn't able to run it, I'll test with 1.2 tomorrow

Pretty much all of that (From playing roughly 10 mins) is the same loop of a "TODO" Code error...

(03-22-2016, 04:58 AM)tambre Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 09:12 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote: UPDATE!!!!

Using the same LLEs:
Cell Fiber
Cell GCM
and so on.

Does it work without LLE'ing cellGcm? LLE'ing cellGcm is not something that should and would work, as it's meant to interact directly with the graphics chip. It's kind of like DX12/Vulkan library for PS3, because back then there weren't any low-level libraries.

It does not appear to because there is a TODO implementation mentioning GCM... I think...
ps3 
Hey. I try this game today - working, but having trouble with sound
p.s. [BLUS31054]
(03-23-2016, 02:17 PM)AlexVS Wrote: Hey. I try this game today - working, but having trouble with sound
p.s. [BLUS31054]

Does sound not work at all or does it crash the emulator? OpenAL is less likely to crash but has bad stutter if framerate is low. Xaudio2 crashes sometimes but output is smoother.

EDIT: By the way, the log kills performance. If you need to test framerate, you can set the log level to error or higher and see if it helps.
dos 
(03-24-2016, 03:17 PM)kd-11 Wrote: EDIT: By the way, the log kills performance. If you need to test framerate, you can set the log level to error or higher and see if it helps.
Thank you. it is much better! Previously, instead of only sounds were the crackle and clicks Idea
Now it works almost as expected.
Possible problem in my weak CPU Big Grin
Although it seems to me that the sound of the menu and the other, who are cut off as if played too fast, so it turns out (incorrectly determined stream format?)
---
Rev.Emu: cf402c89
Setting:
PPU -Interpreter 2
SPU - Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Render - OpenGL
Audio - XAudio2
(03-24-2016, 04:41 PM)AlexVS Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 03:17 PM)kd-11 Wrote: EDIT: By the way, the log kills performance. If you need to test framerate, you can set the log level to error or higher and see if it helps.
Thank you. it is much better! Previously, instead of only sounds were the crackle and clicks Idea
Now it works almost as expected.
Possible problem in my weak CPU Big Grin
Although it seems to me that the sound of the menu and the other, who are cut off as if played too fast, so it turns out (incorrectly determined stream format?)
---
Rev.Emu: cf402c89
Setting:
PPU -Interpreter 2
SPU - Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Render - OpenGL
Audio - XAudio2

First off, Thank you for your input, It's a great help!

Secondly, Yes the log kills RPCS3 as it has to compute the output, of which the game throws the same command due to it failing over and over and it kills performance, Put logs to nothing then use xaudio and it's then playable but audio may be a lle so play around with the lles like Cellaudio and Wmadec