This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is System RAM and GPU requirements ?
Hello.
What is amount of system RAM used by RPCS3 ?
What is the memory requirement when using Windows 10 64 and RPCS3 ?
What is the minimum Nvidia GPU card ? 600 series ?
The emulator use the GPU just for video render or for some code emulating the SPUs using the floating processing of GPU card ?
Thanks.
(12-29-2016, 09:13 PM)Augusto Wrote: Hello.
What is amount of system RAM used by RPCS3 ?
Depends on the game and the settings used. The most I have seen is about 3-4 gb (rpcs3.exe only that is), that was in Catherine with the LLVM recompiler.

(12-29-2016, 09:13 PM)Augusto Wrote: What is the memory requirement when using Windows 10 64 and RPCS3 ?
8 gb total will work fine.

(12-29-2016, 09:13 PM)Augusto Wrote: What is the minimum Nvidia GPU card ? 600 series ?
600 series actually based on Kepler for DX12 and Vulkan. I think 400 series will work with OpenGL. (Some 600 cards are rebranded 500-series cards that only support OpenGL)

(12-29-2016, 09:13 PM)Augusto Wrote: The emulator use the GPU just for video render or for some code emulating the SPUs using the floating processing of GPU card ?
The GPU is only used for GPU stuff.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Thanks.