This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Diva F [NPUB31241] problem
The game is run just fine, but after about 2 songs, the screen stop running (some time it pass 5 songs but it still ends up by this) although the audio and game-play still working (I can hear the music and the notes sound), when I change the game's window into full screen or minisize, the screen turn black and it never display again until I reboot the game), is there any way to fix this?

Version: v0.0.1-3-973bf5a

*I use OGL because it gains the best speed (~30 fps), my graphics card doesn't support vulkan, DX12 very laggy (~5 fps)*
DX12 seem doesn't have this problem but I still want to use OGL

I'd like to record a video about this problem to show more detail, but I unforeseen to know when it'll happend so I can't

My settings:
    Core
    Graphic
    Audio

Problem:
    It's stop running at here (random times)
    Black screen when change game's window size (the fps still changing)

Log:

.txt   log.txt (Size: 38.79 KB / Downloads: 69)
i5-4310M | Intel® HD Graphics 4600 | 4GB RAM