This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 09
ps3 
Hi guys, I got NCAA 09 to run. The game gets to the "start" screen but then I get some error messages (I think) and the game slow down.

I know I need the RPCS3.log file but I don't know where to find it, can someone let me know how to locate it. Thanks.
The RPCS3.log file is next to your RPCS3.exe executable file
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(11-07-2016, 05:12 PM)Annie Wrote: The RPCS3.log file is next to your RPCS3.exe executable file

Thank you, I found it but I have now idea what to post or where to put it but the game starts.
ps3 
(11-07-2016, 05:12 PM)Annie Wrote: The RPCS3.log file is next to your RPCS3.exe executable file

I was able to get past the "start" screen but I think my computer can handle the game. I got this message: F {PPU[0x7000000e] Thread (LoopSimulation) [0x00fcdbc8]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unknown Win32 error: 5 (in purple and not from the log). I attached my RPCS3.log file. Hopefully you guys can get it working.

Lastly, have any of you tested NCAA Football 09?

Thank you.
The file is not attached... Anyway put it in a .zip before you attach it or the forum won't let you post.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(11-07-2016, 09:34 PM)ssshadow Wrote: The file is not attached... Anyway put it in a .zip before you attach it or the forum won't let you post.

Hi, here is the RPCS3.log file.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 90.42 KB / Downloads: 82)