This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero Live [BLES02180] + Logs
First off, Hello everyone! Great to see the Emulator is approaching the Alpha stages, Huge leaps and bounds have been made since my last visit and it's now looking more promising than ever!

Right. I am an avid GH player and would love to play this on pc. Sadly it it not even loadable at this time.

I have enclosed a log below of running the game just once, and though I have tried some modules, I do not think this is something that can be HLE/LLE emulated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0HOpS...HBadFQ2M0E
Try add sys_libc and remove libsysutil that might nob be llevelable yet
Do not LLE libsysmodule or sys_libc.

In general the list of modules below works with every game that needs them, and almost every game needs at least a few of them. Try exactly these and post the log again.

- libdmuxpamf.prx
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- libsail.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

- librtc.prx

And from a closer look at the log you can also try adding libvdec and maybe cellAudio.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Start with libsre, libresc, libspurs_jq and librtc.
Then post the log please. If it still shows unimplemented on sys_libc press Resume and see what happens. Don't LLE libsysmodule.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux