This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dead or Alive: Paradise - USA - ULUS10521
Quote:@Darth1701
Nevermind, here is the log and some pictures.

It almost seems like it shows some (1-2) frames when switched between INFO and DEBUG level. I had not the patience to outwait the intro movie after going to Zach's Island

Please can you say me what setup of JPCSP do you use for get this result ?

cause i'm using the r2324 and i'm getting black polygons, (im able to get transparent polygon instead with some tweak but its still ugly)

[Image: o9eq86.jpg]
I played this game using r2341.
Couldn't see movie,slow,bad texture,but It didn't crash for 5 minute.So I think maybe it's playable.
psp 
video +-ok.
in game bad texture poligonos.
setting:

video:only ge graphics,enable saving ge screen,enable decoding of indexed textures,enable dynamic shader,enable the shader implementation for the stencil test,enable the shader implementation for the color mask.

Media:
use media engine

Dysplay:
anti-alising: 4x

more setting default
------------------------------------jpcsp v0.6 2311-------------------------------

solution for the textures?

I think it's time to move this one atleast to Half-Playable section. Smile

r2367
Running with dynarec compiler (log level set to OFF)
Compability options used: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO, Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory, Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test", Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z9xwNFZLPE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thxsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssBig Grin
I can not play music?

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 9.06 KB / Downloads: 98)
(10-22-2012, 12:42 PM)vmftm12 Wrote: Execution Errors
This is a log file concerning another game NPJH50618
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-22-2012, 12:56 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 12:42 PM)vmftm12 Wrote: Execution Errors
This is a log file concerning another game NPJH50618

I'm a little stupid ..

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 11.43 KB / Downloads: 86)
Dead or Alive is a most popular game but i didn't play the game.So i have no knowledge about Dead or Alive GAME.Thank u for post the thread
Tested on rev. 2841

Options used: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO, Enable saving GE screen to Textures, Enable shader for Stencil Test

7-11 FPS in any scene with a girl, depending on surrounding geometry. Occasional distortion or something of girls' hands or face in some scenes.
In all 3D scenes with the exception of the main menu and area selection, subtitles and other 2D overlay textures (pardon my poor descriptions) do not display unless the emulation is paused.
In all scenes, most 2D overlay textures including font text are distorted or misaligned if Vertex Cache is enabled.
I apologise if all this is too much or too little information.

Note: In the last 2 pics, the wireframe and bottom-right graphic only appear because I had paused to take the screenshots.

Specs:
-Win7 32bit
-Core2 Duo E7400 2.8GHz
-4GB RAM
-AMD HD6850

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log-ULUS10521.zip (Size: 6.28 KB / Downloads: 106)