This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booting VSH in Jpcsp
I guess network is working now, I created a new PSN Account by using JPCSP-VSH.

Of course sign in failed, It's not the real PSP.

(07-24-2017, 11:57 AM)onelight Wrote: I guess network is working now, I created a new PSN Account by using JPCSP-VSH.
Yes, I was already able in the past to create multiple PSN accounts. Sign in from Jpcsp was also working, even for those accounts.
Is it no longer working?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(07-24-2017, 02:46 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 11:57 AM)onelight Wrote: I guess network is working now, I created a new PSN Account by using JPCSP-VSH.
Yes, I was already able in the past to create multiple PSN accounts. Sign in from Jpcsp was also working, even for those accounts.
Is it no longer working?
After checking, it is currently only working when registering a user for the country "GB" or "US". Each country has a different PSN URL (e.g. getprof.gb.np.community.playstation.net and profile.gb.np.community.playstation.net) and I need to configure them.
Could you please post a log file at INFO level from your registration? The URL will be visible in the log.

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
oopps, An internal error has occurred.

I don't know what's wrong. I try everything but helpless.
It seems JPCSP can't connect my network adapter "Intel® 82583V Gigabit Network Connection"
I try enable "Microsoft KM-TEST 环回适配器(Microsoft Loopback Adapter)"
But

.7z   Microsoft Loopback Adapter ebable.7z (Size: 41.95 KB / Downloads: 86)

.7z   Microsoft Loopback Adapter disable-log.7z (Size: 38.14 KB / Downloads: 89)

I am not sure it's help or not
upnp test:

(07-25-2017, 12:14 PM)onelight Wrote: oopps, An internal error has occurred.

I don't know what's wrong. I try everything but helpless.
Have you checked the prx modules available in flash0/kd/ ? Only those listed in the first post of this thread should be present. The others are still untested.
(07-07-2017, 09:50 AM)DragonNeos Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:35 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 09:20 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: 2) VSH is showing duplicate entries for any file and doesn't allow execution of encrypted EBOOT.PBP (except for certain demos/trial games that are classified in the "MG" category such as Bleach: Heat the Soul 5 Trial which will crash the emulator after gameboot.pmf loads)
I can't reproduce this issue. Are you sure you don't have multiple times the same directory defined in Settings.properties for "emu.umdpath*"?
I only have the default directories listed in the configuration when the emulator is first started up. After conducting some further tests, it seems that only files placed in the Memory Stick directory will display duplicate entries. Disk Images that are placed in umdimages will display correctly as individual entries in the VSH.
Code:
emu.umdpath=umdimages
emu.umdpath.1=ms0/PSP/GAME
The double entries should now be fixed in 22b70ae. Thank you for reporting! Smile
As you mentioned, all files in the memory stick show up as individual entries now. Viewing over the ICON1.PMF of a PSP Remaster (Ex: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver.) can cause the following error to appear in the log:
Code:
04:25:20 ERROR     h264 - Videocodec Decoder Thread - H264Decoder.decode
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2098
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.CABACContext.refill2(CABACContext.java:794)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.CABACContext.get_cabac_inline(CABACContext.java:858)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.CABACContext.get_cabac(CABACContext.java:870)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_cabac_residual_internal(H264Context.java:2770)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_cabac_residual_nondc_internal(H264Context.java:2847)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_cabac_residual_nondc(H264Context.java:2877)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.ff_h264_decode_mb_cabac(H264Context.java:3511)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_slice(H264Context.java:4910)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_nal_units(H264Context.java:6616)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Context.decode_frame(H264Context.java:8605)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.H264Decoder.decode(H264Decoder.java:35)
    at com.twilight.h264.decoder.MpegEncContext.avcodec_decode_video2(MpegEncContext.java:2300)
    at jpcsp.media.codec.h264.H264Decoder.decode(H264Decoder.java:71)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceVideocodec.hleVideocodecDecoderStep(sceVideocodec.java:165)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceVideocodec.access$000(sceVideocodec.java:53)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceVideocodec$VideocodecDecoderThread.run(sceVideocodec.java:87)

@onelight: If you receive the message "An internal error has occurred. (80110684)", you might need to remove utility.prx from the kd folder if this file is present in the directory. Also, if your network adapter is not being detected, you might also have to remove any files starting with pspnet*.prx.

@gid15: For a Japanese PSN account, it shows the link "getprof.jp.np.community.playstation.net". A log of a Japanese PSN account being created is also attached.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r5523bca(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 341.9 KB / Downloads: 94)
@DragonNeos Think you! I forgot utility.prx (I need this one for multlplay for som game)

After remove utility.prx from the kd folder I get connection error when try sign in PSN and DNS error when try Internet Browser.

.7z   connection error log.7z (Size: 62.98 KB / Downloads: 93)

.7z   DNS-error-log.7z (Size: 77.05 KB / Downloads: 87)

pspnet_inet.prx looks like using for internet connection.
after remove pspnet_inet.prx, I finally sign in PSN again.

@gid14 For a Hong Kong PSN account, it shows the link
http://getprof.hk.np.community.playstati...lf_profile

.7z   hk-PSN-log.7z (Size: 46.58 KB / Downloads: 74)
(07-26-2017, 10:33 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: @gid15: For a Japanese PSN account, it shows the link "getprof.jp.np.community.playstation.net". A log of a Japanese PSN account being created is also attached.
Japan, Hong Kong and China URLs have been added to 0fd56a4.

I'm looking at the other problems reported...
The emulator seems to crash when attempting to view either the Network Settings or trying to sign in to the PlayStation Network if there are certain files present in the "kd" directory. One of the necessary files for loading the VSH, np_core.prx is not being loaded correctly by the emulator. It displays the following from the log:
Code:
15:31:55 ERROR   loader - SCE_VSH_GRAPHICS - Patching of module 'sceNpCore' failed at offset 0xD50, 0xFF found instead of 0x73

Also, there seems to be an annoying bug based on the crash mentioned above. If the crash occurs and the emulator doesn't close properly, emulator settings can be wiped clean and use default values when opened afterwards.

This seems to be a visual bug but when the user is typing using the On-Screen Keyboard, the displayed text on the bottom right is not showing quickly enough as the user is quickly switching to different pads and attempting to choose the desired letter, number, or symbol. There is also a text bug with the Connection Name and SSID. If the user tries to change either the Connection Name or SSID to anything such as "ABC", both entries return to default when selecting an option that involves using an internet connection.

The Internet Browser also doesn't work as of revision 40758e2. The emulator just crashes after the option is selected. The Internet Browser was still working when I last checked the option in revision 5523bca.

EDIT: The Internet Browser works as of revision b7d9478. Signing in to the PlayStation Network is fine but there is an issue in attempting to enter the PlayStation Store if any of the network prx files such as libhttp.prx are in the kd directory (1st Screenshot, "A connection error has occurred. (80432025)"). There are problems with attempting to enter websites that use SSL if any network prx file is in the kd directory (2nd Screenshot). Text appears to be missing from the main menu on the PlayStation Store (3rd Screenshot). Games that are part of the UMD Video category appear as Corrupted Data on the VSH.

Recent changes to the kernel memory has made games not be able to load on the emulator. The log will display the following:
Code:
05:37:00  WARN hle.SysMemUserForUser - GUI - malloc cannot allocate partition=2, name='ThreadMan-RootMem', type=PSP_SMEM_Addr, size=0x4000, addr=0x08800000, maxFreeMem=0x118D600, totalFreeMem=0x118D600

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r40758e2(64bit)_INFO (Network Settings).zip (Size: 161.11 KB / Downloads: 92)
.zip   Log_r40758e2(64bit)_INFO (PlayStation Network Sign-In).zip (Size: 157.6 KB / Downloads: 83)
.zip   Log_rb7d9478(64bit)_INFO (Enter PSN then enter Internet Browser).zip (Size: 80.61 KB / Downloads: 77)
.zip   Log_rb7d9478(64bit)_INFO (Can't load any game).zip (Size: 3.61 KB / Downloads: 89)