This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater Extend [NPJB00201]
Game can reach menu as of https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/commit/86...e5e05a51bd

[Image: 9x7bJYV.png]

edit: looks like someone managed to run this game with a working savegame:

PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
savegame working for me,
here is my savedata: http://portal.ctfile.com/info/ucv294209 (Try generated savedata by rpcs3 and then replace SYSTEM.DAT only) EDIT: This save data for Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater Extend 1.01
2and actually work and extended the same
nvm, finally got it working lol
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
Can anyone please upload a working savedata file for this game?

Save files are in the description. Watch vid for tutorial on how to use them Heart
(10-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Ripika Wrote:
Save files are in the description. Watch vid for tutorial on how to use them Heart

Jesus christ, thank F****** GOD you uploaded that video.

I've spent like three weeks trying to make this thing work and finally I made it work following your video exactly step by step. I think the key was replacing the SYSTEM.DAT file the first time you open the game, with the emulation still running, and then going back to the title screen.

I was about to give up with this, thank you a trillion times again.
Improved some of the basic graphics normal
Rolling Girl

Romeo & Cinderella

The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku+Look this Way, Baby
So, putting performance aside, anything we can help to get these games rendering "100%" correctly?

Here is a background scenery comparison between the game on the real hardware:

[Image: qgBHwNG.png]

and the game on RPCS3 on Vulkan:

[Image: H7V8lrl.png]

It looks some kind of lightning problem to me.
There are some known bugs about shaders in general, and KD-11 is working on graphics right now. Do keep track of progress though.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)