This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hyperdimension Neptunia [BLUS30701] Errors
emunewz internals 
I get errors before my computer freezes and I have to hard reset it when trying to start Hyperdimension Neptunia so I don't know if the log is complete.
.rar   RPCS3 LOGS.rar (Size: 10.99 KB / Downloads: 85)
You are running an antique version of the emulator... Here is the latest: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

If your goal is just to play games then just get the Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?de...%20Factory
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ps3 
(09-11-2016, 09:30 PM)ssshadow Wrote: You are running an antique version of the emulator... Here is the latest: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

If your goal is just to play games then just get the Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?de...%20Factory

Thanks ssshadow but if you would have looked at the log you would know I am using the latest version RPCS3 0.0.0.6-4172-09FC492 and I even tried the latest pre alpha build RPCS3 0.0.1-3- fc3179b6 and it does the same thing. Smile

I will play the steam version if they have this one on there but maybe they will also work on the PS3 version still.
EDIT 6:15 pm 9/11/2016: Never mind on the link you give because the rebirth series is a remake and that't not what I want to play. I want to play the version like the PS3 but for PC. I will look for it.

I would also like to see NCAA football 14 playable.
Thanks
(09-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Jason B Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 09:30 PM)ssshadow Wrote: You are running an antique version of the emulator... Here is the latest: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

Thanks ssshadow but if you would have looked at the log you would know I am using the latest version RPCS3 0.0.0.6-4172-09FC492 and I even tried the latest pre alpha build RPCS3 0.0.1-3- fc3179b6 and it does the same thing. Smile

I will play the steam version if they have this one on there but maybe they will also work on the PS3 version still.
EDIT 6:15 pm 9/11/2016: Never mind on the link you give because the rebirth series is a remake and that't not what I want to play. I want to play the version like the PS3 but for PC. I will look for it.

I would also like to see NCAA football 14 playable.
Thanks

Yes I looked at your log and the latest version that I linked is 0.0.1-20 which is way newer than both 0.0.0.6 and 0.0.1-3.

Regardless I very much doubt either Hyperdimension Neptunia or NCAA 14 are playable, right now only 18 games are (and that is not really considering performance...). But do try, don't forget to LLE cellspurs and so on, see this.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ps3 
ssshadow Wrote:Yes I looked at your log and the latest version that I linked is 0.0.1-20 which is way newer than both 0.0.0.6 and 0.0.1-3.

Regardless I very much doubt either Hyperdimension Neptunia or NCAA 14 are playable, right now only 18 games are (and that is not really considering performance...). But do try, don't forget to LLE cellspurs and so on, see this.

At the link it says "The build job does not contain any artifacts" and I googled version 0.0.1-20 and I come up with an out of date version rpcs3 SVN r20 from 2011-07-21 so that's no good.
The latest pre-alpha version 0.0.1 build 9-7360395 is *HERE*
I hope they will work on Hyperdimension Neptunia and NCAA football 14 soon.
I am trying Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth but the only thing I hate about steam and GOG is worrying about getting all the DLC and patches and why I would rather play the PS3 version. Most of the time these are a pain in the ass. Big Grin
Works for me™

psp 
(09-13-2016, 07:53 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Works for me™

Of course the download works now because they finally put it up .
Something failed on that version earlier so they had to fix it.
ps3 
Does anyone know if the people that are working on the RPCS 3 will look at my logs for Hyperdimension Neptunia [BLUS30701] here to try to get it to work right?
If they don't look here where can I contact them to send it to them?
I still hope they will work on Hyperdimension Neptunia and NCAA football soon.
Devs aren't working to make certain games run, they are making a PS3 emulator, not a game emulator.
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
(09-14-2016, 07:56 AM)Nezarn Wrote: Devs aren't working to make certain games run, they are making a PS3 emulator, not a game emulator.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about , you need to look up the definition of a game emulator, and no you are wrong again, their whole goal is
to get all commercial games to run not just certain games and working on new games to fix their problems will help accomplish that.
We need to donate money to the project so they can hire more developers.

Again can any answer my question?
I'm hoping the two games I mentioned are popular enough for them to work on next.