This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Knows how to use cheat engine in Rpcs3?
Hi all mates i was playing Super Robot Taisen Jigoku-Hen is fully playable with more than 30fps and i want to know if somebody knows to use cheat engine on it or use save files from net , i download some save files and i put in the folder i think is right but went i want to load i shows a japanese message and does nothing , the game is able to save/load and you can finish the game.

I hope somebody with more experience in codes can help me thx ^^
how do you cheat in rpcs3?
To cheat you need to find modified eboot.bin on special sites