This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1942: Joint Strike [NPUB30024]
This is full game, no demo. Game works nice, came back to halfplayable. Water effects works in opengl. No flickering.

Just some textures corrupted.
Bullets are invisible.
After latest OGL improvements, game now gained: visible bulltes, enemy ships textures, medals and bombs textures, enemy ships destroy counters. Now, lets check for vulcan and dx12. If all corrents, maybe move to playable?
Great, also post some screenshots, and for the sake of it a log file.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Here you have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 220.43 KB / Downloads: 120)
I've got some footage, some bullets are missing cos i'm getting hit without noticing, many objects look like placeholders. I guess i could get better speed on recompiler but i didn't want to wait for it to load. Tongue
nice. im afraid you dont use here nevest version that has some fixes
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-18-22c0f0d6_win64

Bullets are all visible now, no placeholders, everything looks right. it's playable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   RPCS31942.rar (Size: 55.42 KB / Downloads: 118)