This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mgs4gotp
Hi every body ,i have played all
Métal gear saga exept 4gotp so
Can i play it un this rpcs3??
Sorry for my bas english
(02-05-2016, 11:30 PM)Yassine Wrote: Hi every body ,i have played all
Métal gear saga exept 4gotp so
Can i play it un this rpcs3??
Sorry for my bas english

No. You managed to navigate to this section, but seems like you were incapable of going into the playable category and seeing what games are playable. Playable games are listed here.

Also read the FAQ. I also issued you a warning, as you failed to read either of those.

If you want to play PS3 games, get a PS3. Simple as that. You also need to obtain firmware and decryption files (which are different for every game) from a PS3.
Is this project (rpcs3)is dead or what its nearly
Month ans half ans there is nothing new.
Rpcs3 is getting updates almost everyday - https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/network
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused