This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
emunewz internals 
[size=medium]Well Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi is a Japanese Game and 17 GB Game w/ DLC but i have no DLC , RPCS3 Didn't work in Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
Here's my RPCS3.log : http://www.mediafire.com/download/42ame5.../RPCS3.log
I Try to use Interpreter and libfiber , libresc and libspurs_jq but nothing happen and i used the latest build az well
Screenshots:
[Image: QjOn4]
> ·U {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0114962c]} cellSpurs TODO: cellSpursCreateJobChainWithAttribute
You need to load libsre too

> ·F {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0114cd14]} class fmt::exception thrown: cellGameBootCheck(): Unknown CATEGORY:
Try swapping that game's PARAM.SFO for one from a game that boots
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
what about sys_prx todo and sys_spu and sys vm , i see it from log not log found in folder , in rpcs3.exe bottom said log

> ·U {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0114962c]} cellSpurs TODO: cellSpursCreateJobChainWithAttribute
You need to load libsre too

It worked but its not loading

> ·F {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0114cd14]} class fmt::exception thrown: cellGameBootCheck(): Unknown CATEGORY:
Try swapping that game's PARAM.SFO for one from a game that boots

i dont understand please give me some direction
sys modules are HLE only which means you can't LLE load them

PARAM.SFO is located inside the game's folder \ PS3_GAME. Grab one from a game that boots and replace it for the one of that game.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Ok tnx , even its not working bye