This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCS3 Pkg files not loading
I'm sorry.I dont know English.

Rpcs3 pkg files not loading.Nothing happened.
Make sure your package files are not corrupted. Or did they get already installed? For small games it can be almost instantaneous. Restart RPCS3 to refresh the game list (though it should refresh automatically).
ıt didnt not work.Does it support all PS3 games?Tekken revolution dont work. Sad
(04-11-2016, 12:21 PM)afterx Wrote: ıt didnt not work.Does it support all PS3 games?Tekken revolution dont work. Sad

Obviously not. Very very few games run. Playable compatibility status probably under 1%. You can take a look at the list of playable games, though.

Also, just in case, please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.
(04-10-2016, 07:25 PM)afterx Wrote: I'm sorry.I dont know English.

Rpcs3 pkg files not loading.Nothing happened.

What is your primary language?
---------------------------
Fatal error
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC000001D.
Exception address: 00000000005D0D4D.
Instruction address: 00000000005D0D4D.
Image base: 0000000000010000.

Please report this error to the developers. Press (Ctrl+C) to copy this message.
OK
Fatal error
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC000001D.
Exception address: 00000000005D0D4D.
Instruction address: 00000000005D0D4D.
Image base: 0000000000010000.

Please report this error to the developers. Press (Ctrl+C) to copy this message.
OK
AngryAngryAngry
How is this related to this thread? I have issued you a warning.
It's also a very old build, as that message has been reworked to specifically tell that you shouldn't report such errors without stack trace.
Please read the newcomer's guide.