This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elf file not found
ps3 
i downloaded rpcs3 build in this site and Smackdown vs Raw 2010 i copy that files in game folder on dev_hdd0 and i click boot game but isnt work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum!

Seems like you didn't properly manage to obtain the files from your copy of the game. We currently have no good guide on how to obtain the games, though a CFW PS3 is by far the easiest method (you can simply transfer the files over FTP!).
Please still read the newcomer's guide, if you haven't already and check out the the list of playable games.
Please also read how to report issues.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.