This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is this in Top Spin 4
what is this in Top Spin 4?

unlike some games this one needs to install ..i put the files in dev_hdd0

but when i run it doesn't get pass to the install ..

http://www4.0zz0.com/2016/05/01/07/233593212.jpg
Welcome to the forum!

Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.
Also Win32 error 112 is ERROR_DISK_FULL. Check your disk space.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.
(05-01-2016, 04:48 AM)tambre Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.
Also Win32 error 112 is ERROR_DISK_FULL. Check your disk space.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.

i read them, ok so now it still doesn't install even after making enough space

what could prevent game from installing ?

also another question how can i use normal twin gamepad ? because i dont have Xbox controller
A lot of bugs. I can't say accurately. If something doesn't work, it's likely not your fault, but rather a bug in the emulator somewhere. Usually in such cases, it's better to re-test in a while to see if it has been fixed.

At this stage of development gamepads and controllers aren't officially supported. Check out PAD Settings for keyboard bindings.
(05-01-2016, 02:06 PM)tambre Wrote: A lot of bugs. I can't say accurately. If something doesn't work, it's likely not your fault, but rather a bug in the emulator somewhere. Usually in such cases, it's better to re-test in a while to see if it has been fixed.

At this stage of development gamepads and controllers aren't officially supported. Check out PAD Settings for keyboard bindings.

im using version 0.0.0.6-5 ..because the latest build doesn't allow me to use recompiler (LLVM).
You shouldn't be using the recompiler due to huge bugs and problems with it. It was removed due to it's poor implementation, which caused it to not work with majority of games, where the interpreter(s) did. There are plans/ideas to reimplement a recompiler in the future, though possibly using a non-LLVM system, due to some of it's floating-point problems.
(05-01-2016, 02:20 PM)tambre Wrote: You shouldn't be using the recompiler due to huge bugs and problems with it. It was removed due to it's poor implementation, which caused it to not work with majority of games, where the interpreter(s) did. There are plans/ideas to reimplement a recompiler in the future, though possibly using a non-LLVM system, due to some of it's floating-point problems.

some game if i dont run it on older builds it became slow or sound is bugged ..
i think because there's no LLE Modules manager in the latest build so can't choose the cell library
(05-01-2016, 03:57 PM)masta Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 02:20 PM)tambre Wrote: You shouldn't be using the recompiler due to huge bugs and problems with it. It was removed due to it's poor implementation, which caused it to not work with majority of games, where the interpreter(s) did. There are plans/ideas to reimplement a recompiler in the future, though possibly using a non-LLVM system, due to some of it's floating-point problems.

some game if i dont run it on older builds it became slow or sound is bugged ..
i think because there's no LLE Modules manager in the latest build so can't choose the cell library

LLE module loading is located on Settings now.
You should always use the latest builds.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
where's the cell library v1.1 ..they dont exist in the new build ?!

I put all the files but they dont exist in the "Load Libraries "....as in the lle modules manager
Which one? Most of the external modules are cell libraries.
You need to decrypt the sprx modules before placing them in the external directory in RPCS3 as it is explained in the guide (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174352)
If they appear in an older version, they also need to appear in the latest version. As of 0.0.0.9 modules show their filename instead of the module name + version thing it showed before
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux