This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beyond: Two Souls [BCES01122]
Screen:
[Image: 2qbxguh.png]
LLE modules loaded:
- cellSre
- CellSpursJq
Log:

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 68.44 KB / Downloads: 125)
New fatal errors:
Code:
{PPU[0x8f] Thread (PSTouchService) [0x00d63c10]} class fmt::exception thrown: Unknown/illegal socket error: 10048
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\sys_net.cpp:196)
Log:

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 31.05 KB / Downloads: 95)

@tambre this error happen after sys_net fix.
(05-01-2016, 10:26 AM)supergatto Wrote: New fatal errors:
Code:
{PPU[0x8f] Thread (PSTouchService) [0x00d63c10]} class fmt::exception thrown: Unknown/illegal socket error: 10048
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\sys_net.cpp:196)
Log:

@tambre this error happen after sys_net fix.

As per the submission guidelines:
Quote:Only post results with the latest official build.

That is from a PR, but not the latest master build.
LLe Modules loaded:
-CellJpgDec
-CellSre
-CellSpursJq
Sorry, i forgot to update with latest version.
Here log:

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 47.27 KB / Downloads: 105)
@tambre i have a question for you.
In this game there are 3 unimplemented function:
Code:
·U {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0131563c]} HLE TODO: Unimplemented syscall sys_spu_thread_group_set_cooperative_victims -> CELL_OK
·U {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x003779fc]} HLE TODO: Unimplemented syscall sys_gpio_get -> CELL_OK
{PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0130cd80]} sys_spu: sys_spu_thread_initialize(thread=*0x121aa34, group=0x46, spu_num=0, img=*0x121aa70, attr=*0xd002f568, arg=*0xd002f5b8)
·E {PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x0130cd80]} sys_spu: Unsupported SPU Thread options (0x2)
If these 3 function are implemented this game will work?
"Unsupported SPU Thread options (0x2)" is irrelevant, because we don't emulate the OS.
"sys_spu_thread_group_set_cooperative_victims" no idea what it does, but it's very likely it won't matter. It also sounds... violent.
"sys_gpio_get" I'm pretty sure that's more or less for debugging. Not quite sure.

It's highly unlikely that it's going to work by simply implementing those ones.
(05-01-2016, 12:49 PM)tambre Wrote: "Unsupported SPU Thread options (0x2)" is irrelevant, because we don't emulate the OS.
"sys_spu_thread_group_set_cooperative_victims" no idea what it does, but it's very likely it won't matter. It also sounds... violent.
"sys_gpio_get" I'm pretty sure that's more or less for debugging. Not quite sure.

It's highly unlikely that it's going to work by simply implementing those ones.

Looks like the "sys_spu_thread_group_set_cooperative_victims" is related to the application's threads - maybe it manages the killing mechanism of thread groups (that's why the word "victims" may be present).

The "sys_gpio_get" look like a mechanism messing with the GPIO of the console - LEDs, preferrably, as I don't remember anything connected to the console via GPIO besides the LEDs. Maybe it gets it's status?

But anyways, I've looked only to the names.