This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legasista wont run [NPUB30860]
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} HLE: Last function: cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam (0xf3dbf5a7)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} Exception:
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellSysutil.cpp:305, in function cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam)
Please report this to the developers.

is what i get when i try to run the game
If it doesn't run, it isn't loadable.
You're using an outdated build, latest builds don't have the "Please report this to the developers", only the error.
Try with the latest master from github.
Blank exceptions from hle functions mean they aren't implemented yet.

//Sent from mobile
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
ya i only noticed later on that i accidentally posted in the wrong section but my post was post-poned because i am a new account and so i couldnt delete it and repost it also new build still get the exact same error
and this time i downloaded it from [REDACTED] instead of a random site from the internet
EDIT: when i say same error i mean everything is the same but without the report the developer
(03-02-2016, 12:24 AM)hunters1 Wrote: ya i only noticed later on that i accidentally posted in the wrong section but my post was post-poned because i am a new account and so i couldnt delete it and repost it also new build still get the exact same error
and this time i downloaded it from [REDACTED] instead of a random site from the internet
EDIT: when i say same error i mean everything is the same but without the report the developer

Piracy is not tolerated. We won't help, if we know you have pirated the game.
Piracy and posting or asking links for copyrighted content (ie. LLE modules, PS3 fonts, games) may result in a temporary or permanent suspension from the forum.
well i didn't know that but i do own the game on my console its just not cfw so i cant rip it would still like to play the game on my pc because i cant use the ps3 anymore and the game doesnt work on my ps4
I'll try to test it when I get home to see if any LLE is required
Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} HLE: Last function: cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam (0xf3dbf5a7)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} Exception:
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellSysutil.cpp:305, in function cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam)

Yeah, this one pretty much doesn't boot up at all.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 6.15 KB / Downloads: 92)