This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idolmaster - One for All [NPJB00611]
Settings:
PPU: Interpreter 2
SPU: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
DX12
OpenAL

LLE:
libavdec_Library v1.1
cellFiber_Library v1.1
cellSpursJq_Library v1.1
cellSre_Library v1.1
libvdec_Library v1.1

Crashes with
Code:
{rsx::thread} RSX: VP not found in buffer!
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: FP not found in buffer!
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: Add program :
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: *** vp id = 2
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: *** fp id = 3
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: VP not found in buffer!
·S {SPU[0x30] Thread (PA_CellSpursKernel3)[0x22cf8]} SPU: Function detected [0x22cf8-0x22e40] (size=0x148)
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: FP not found in buffer!
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: Add program :
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: *** vp id = 4
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: *** fp id = 5

Log attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 80.88 KB / Downloads: 102)
It doesn't look like a crash occurred from the log. What exactly happened? Did it hang?
Also try using SPU Interpreter 2.
Crashes with the standard windows error message " has stopped working" (see picture)

Same thing happens with SPU Interpreter (fast). A bit earlier though. Log is attached.

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 79.19 KB / Downloads: 94)
Just tried it with Vulkan. One step further: You can actually see the loading screen of the game for a few seconds now. Even though the textures seem to be off. It also just kind of freezes with a white screen after that and crashes when I stop the emulation.

Settings:
PPU: Interpreter 2
Vulkan
OpenAL

LLE:
cellFiber_Library v1.1
cellSpursJq_Library v1.1
cellSre_Library v1.1

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 100.46 KB / Downloads: 89)
Well, i can't read the log properly because it's too messy but i think think there's a problem in the sound play thread. Yes there're some graphical issues in the game, try it with a new build and see what will happen. Did you use openGL too?
Tried it with all renderers. Result is always the same. I am also using the newest version from appveyor.
So i know the problem, if it's a japan locked region game u need to unlock sdat files and u need correct llem modules to avoid bgm, sound play thread issues
ASUS H97-PRO-GAMER, i5 4690k@4.3Ghz, GTX 980ti
It displays the first Intro screens with the newest version. Switches to a blank white screen after the "Imas 2nd Vision" screen. Nothing happening afterwards, until I manually terminate it.

Renderer: Vulkan / DX12

libjpgdec.prx
librtc.prx
libsre.prx

PPU: Interpreter (Fast)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 213.61 KB / Downloads: 89)
Goes Ingame now. Only displays the textboxes though, no picture.

Version: rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-13-1c8cb3b7_win64

PPU: Interpreter (fast)
SPU: Interpreter (fast)
Renderer: Vulkan
Firmware Version: 4.81
Load required Libraries checked

Tested a bit more. When I'm using OpenGL with Write Color Buffers checked I get half a picture ingame. And in S4U mode at least the characters are just standing there and blinking without moving while the camera moves around.