This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNG error
this shows when trying to run Pac-man championship edition DX (NPEB00315)

Quote:{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0035b854]} Exception: Fixed alpha not specified for padding.
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellPngDec.cpp:597, in function pngDecodeData)
Please report this to the developers.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Minecraft [NPUB31419]
Quote:{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0081ada4]} Exception: RGB colour format.
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellPngDec.cpp:640, in function pngDecodeData)
Thank you! I might be a bit busy this week, so I'll probably be able to take a more in depth look during the weekend.

About Pac-Man:
Interesting. A fixed alpha should be supplied, when padding is specified. Maybe there's a default padding value, if the alpha padding isn't specified?

About Minecraft:
Last I checked, Minecraft didn't display anything and just left hanging or crashed. It would be useful to have a game, that actually displays a RGB texture, so I could be sure, that it's decoded correctly, if I were to implement support for those.
But thats not all errors Smile
Galaga legions DX use flipping which is not supported
Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0023ac24]} Exception: Flipping is not yet supported.
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellPngDec.cpp:652, in function pngDecodeData)
Please report this to the developers.