This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle [BLUS31405]
so..any news? :\
I've found an error when trying to go through the title screen

Code:
F {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)

So, we'll have to wait untill someone implements that feature?
(12-31-2016, 12:31 AM)GordonFHL3 Wrote: I've found an error when trying to go through the title screen

Code:
F {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)

So, we'll have to wait untill someone implements that feature?

You can try to press the resume button in the upper right corner of rpcs3, in the debugger. With 99 % certainty the game will not work though, so yes, wait.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ps3 
I have an older version of rpcs3 that can go in-game. I did not make it, I got it from a youtube video. Can this function be grabbed from that older version and put it into a new one? I'm not an expert so please correct me if I'm wrong.

link: http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/Ok6jEWDR/file.html
Unimplemented cellMusic, yes one can hack around that but it doesn't mean it's right... We will see.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Got this game to work.

Build:
0.0.1-3719 9b122e54

LLE:
libspurs_jq.prx
libsre.prx

Video:
OpenGL

Audio:
XAudio2

PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 162 bytes / Downloads: 120)
Moving to ingame, someone can test for a while and assess if it's playable or not.

Also a video:
I got i5 6600 and it plays no faster than in your video. Looking further I'm a lot slower. Especially in menu and that prebattle cutscene.
(02-05-2017, 10:33 PM)digitaldude Wrote: I got i5 6600 and it plays no faster than in your video. Looking further I'm a lot slower. Especially in menu and that prebattle cutscene.

It's running with 100 % CPU load on my i7 (4 cores, 8 threads...) so that probably helps for me.
So the number of threads you have is the most important part for emulation?