This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcade Games
ps3 
Hello guys, I know the emulator is in early stage, but is there news about launch arcade PS3 games ? I know that emulator can't run commercial games and so on, but how about psn arcade (Nba Jam, Tony hawk etc.) Thanks. Wink
(02-02-2016, 12:57 PM)Mindinis Wrote: Hello guys, I know the emulator is in early stage, but is there news about launch arcade PS3 games ? I know that emulator can't run commercial games and so on, but how about psn arcade (Nba Jam, Tony hawk etc.) Thanks. Wink

Why post in homebrew section? I'm pretty sure those arcade games would still be "commercial" games.
You could probably dump them and grab some firmware files from your PS3 and see if they work.
I don't have my PS3, I sold. Is there any way to download arcade game and just run through emulator ? Is it bad idea ? Big Grin
Because you said that firmware or smth is required.
(02-02-2016, 04:28 PM)Mindinis Wrote: I don't have my PS3, I sold. Is there any way to download arcade game and just run through emulator ? Is it bad idea ? Big Grin
Because you said that firmware or smth is required.

We don't support or help piracy on the forum. You need to obtain the games and firmware files legitimately.
If you want to play PS3 games, get a PS3. I have no idea about arcade games though.
Ok thanks I will try, but if anybody has info about arcade games let me know thanks. Smile

btw great forum.