This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can not install any pkg
ps3 
hello I need help , I have all required programs installed even alternative , the only thing I can is the DirectX 12 and the graphics card is not supported and am not able to install any kind of PGK file I give " BOOT" " installpkg " and does nothing bar or nothing appears red lettering makes no motion , use Windows 10 64bit AMD A10 6800K and 16GB Ram 6990 4GB GDDR5 AMD feel bad spelling as I tenindo to use the Google translator thanks and I hope your answer
(01-24-2016, 01:27 PM)rStormHawk Wrote: hello I need help , I have all required programs installed even alternative , the only thing I can is the DirectX 12 and the graphics card is not supported and am not able to install any kind of PGK file I give " BOOT" " installpkg " and does nothing bar or nothing appears red lettering makes no motion , use Windows 10 64bit AMD A10 6800K and 16GB Ram 6990 4GB GDDR5 AMD feel bad spelling as I tenindo to use the Google translator thanks and I hope your answer

I'm unable to understand what you mean. I understand that you're trying to install .pkg files, but I'm not sure what's the problem. It may take a while, also make sure the .pkg file is not corrupt. Alternatively, I think the PS3 can unpack .pkg files, so you could try unpacking the .pkg using MultiMan or something, and then transferring the files to your PC.

Please also see reporting issues, as your help request doesn't meet the criteria..