This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resogun [NPEA00433]
Anyone knows why vlj doesnt work on the emulator?
(06-10-2016, 05:19 AM)metallicafor Wrote: Anyone knows why vlj doesnt work on the emulator?

He is busy with other stuff (he is trying to port TressFX to vulkan, afaik).
(06-10-2016, 05:19 AM)metallicafor Wrote: Anyone knows why vlj doesnt work on the emulator?

Its a cpu side issue which vlj doesn't work on afaik. I looked into a few other games and its a part of how the emu works. functions (syscalls?) are replaced with a "hack <index>" call and some of these are missing since upgrade to 0.0.0.0.9. I dont know what function 2973 is so I cant just replace it as it would be a hack. We'll have to wait on nekotekina for this one.
Resogun should be working again in latest build. (at least for DX12)

[raven02]
Tested on latest build 5e8852a, currently freezes when going ingame

Settings: PPU 2, SPU 2, Vulkan

LLE: sre, spurs_jq, resc, rtc, sail, sail_avi, sail_rec

Screenshot:

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Fully playable now.

LLVM + ASMJIT
lower SPU thread priority
enable SPU loop detection

Load liblv2.sprx only.

Renderer: Vulcan
resolution: 1280 x 720

invalidate cache every frame
use gpu texture scaling

Played it almost an hour non-stop without any problem. No graphical corruption, no sound problems, and the 25 fps i'm getting are feeling like it's 60 fps in this game.

[YT]nqyrIHwaKLw[/YT]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 716.7 KB / Downloads: 79)
Moving to playable.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)