This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directx 12 Makes Rpcs3 stop working
ps3 
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to apologize if my English has some problems but i will give my best to make my self clear. Tongue

So here's what happened,
wen i started to try out this amazing emulator "Rpcs3" that my friend told me about i noticed that i had Fps problems, so i searched on google if there were any ways to improve my Fps so i saw that there was a way by enabling Directx 12 on the video options, so since i changed that option Rpcs3 stops working, i did not wanted to trouble you guys because this might be a silly question but i really did not found a solution. Confused

Anyways i was hoping someone could help me out whit this. thx in advance.

best regards Aka Manah Tongue
what is your system(CPU&GPU....)
and what is version of your emulator
and you read theFAQ?
https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/FAQ