This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)
ps3 
Olá pessoal! Esses dias estive entando no site do emulador RPCS3 e vi a nova versão que saiu agora em Dezembro, então, decidi baixar para ver o que o emulador já evoluiu com ela, já que a última que eu tinha baixado que é a versão de Julho, funcionou corretamente. Depois de baixar e extrair, fui abrir e apareceu a seguinte mensagem: "O Programa não pode ser iniciado porque está faltando OpenAL32.dll no seu computador". Aí então, baixei esta dll, só que agora aperece este erro do código "0xc000007b" que é o persistente e não consigo solucioná-lo. Alguém aí poderia me dar uma luz porque eu queria muito ver o que mudou da versão de Julho para a de Dezembro. Lembrando que a versão de Julho abre normalmente, só a de Dezembro que fica dando esse problema. Já instalei os Visual Redistributable Package mais recentes que são o 2013 e o 2015, já instalei o Net Framework mais recente que é o 4.6.1, já instalei o DirectX, já instalei todas as atualizações do Windows Update e de nada adiantou, o erro persiste. Só mais uma coisa: o meu sistema operacional é o Windows 10 Home 64 Bits.
(12-23-2015, 04:18 PM)gansopro Wrote: Olá pessoal! Esses dias estive entando no site do emulador RPCS3 e vi a nova versão que saiu agora em Dezembro, então, decidi baixar para ver o que o emulador já evoluiu com ela, já que a última que eu tinha baixado que é a versão de Julho, funcionou corretamente. Depois de baixar e extrair, fui abrir e apareceu a seguinte mensagem: "O Programa não pode ser iniciado porque está faltando OpenAL32.dll no seu computador". Aí então, baixei esta dll, só que agora aperece este erro do código "0xc000007b" que é o persistente e não consigo solucioná-lo. Alguém aí poderia me dar uma luz porque eu queria muito ver o que mudou da versão de Julho para a de Dezembro. Lembrando que a versão de Julho abre normalmente, só a de Dezembro que fica dando esse problema. Já instalei os Visual Redistributable Package mais recentes que são o 2013 e o 2015, já instalei o Net Framework mais recente que é o 4.6.1, já instalei o DirectX, já instalei todas as atualizações do Windows Update e de nada adiantou, o erro persiste. Só mais uma coisa: o meu sistema operacional é o Windows 10 Home 64 Bits.

Well, last time I banned you, since you looked like a bot. But it seems like I was wrong. Might have noticed that everyone around here speak English, and only English is permitted on the forum.

There seems to be something about OpenAL in the post though. So if you had bothered to look around, you would've found this thread.
Sorry, I did not know Portuguese here was not allowed. It is to live in Brazil.

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b).
Hello everyone! Those days were entering the rpcs3 emulator site and saw the new version which came out now in December, so I decided to download to see what the emulator has evolved with it, since the last one I had downloaded which is the version of July It worked properly. After downloading and extracting, I was open and appeared the following message: "The program can not start because it is missing openal32.dll on your computer." By then, I downloaded this dll, but now aperece this code error "0xc000007b" which is persistent and can not fix it. Anyone out there could give me a light because I wanted to see what has changed from the July release for December. Recalling that the July version opens normally, only to December which is giving this problem. I have already installed the latest Visual Redistributable Package are the 2013 and 2015 already installed the latest .Net Framework 4.6.1 that is already installed DirectX already installed all the updates from Windows Update and to no avail, the error persists. One more thing: My operating system is Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
(12-23-2015, 04:36 PM)gansopro Wrote: Sorry, I did not know Portuguese here was not allowed. It is to live in Brazil.

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b).
Hello everyone! Those days were entering the rpcs3 emulator site and saw the new version which came out now in December, so I decided to download to see what the emulator has evolved with it, since the last one I had downloaded which is the version of July It worked properly. After downloading and extracting, I was open and appeared the following message: "The program can not start because it is missing openal32.dll on your computer." By then, I downloaded this dll, but now aperece this code error "0xc000007b" which is persistent and can not fix it. Anyone out there could give me a light because I wanted to see what has changed from the July release for December. Recalling that the July version opens normally, only to December which is giving this problem. I have already installed the latest Visual Redistributable Package are the 2013 and 2015 already installed the latest .Net Framework 4.6.1 that is already installed DirectX already installed all the updates from Windows Update and to no avail, the error persists. One more thing: My operating system is Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

Hmm, could you try using a build from Bigpet? https://github.com/Bigpet/rpcs3/releases
His builds should have the appropriate files attached.

The reason you're probably the error might be that you downloaded a 32-bit openal32.dll
Thanks dude! I lowered the top of the list this site you gave me, extracts, copied the "openal32.dll" and pasted it in the folder of the version of December. Then he opened normally.
ps3 
Hi, Thank you for the link, but RPCS3 still doesn't work.
I have the same problem as Gansopro, except me, the missing file is "MSVCP140.dll".
So I downloaded. But after -> The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)

I do not know what to do...
Help please !
(01-24-2016, 03:43 PM)tiestho Wrote: Hi, Thank you for the link, but RPCS3 still doesn't work.
I have the same problem as Gansopro, except me, the missing file is "MSVCP140.dll".
So I downloaded. But after -> The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)

I do not know what to do...
Help please !

Install the 2015 C++ redistributable from here, as explained on our Github page.
Thanks Smile