This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant start rpcs3
i have downloaded the rpcs3 emulator and when i run rpcs3.exe it said: " This verison of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) verion of the program, and then contact the software publisher "

P/s: i'm using window 7 32bit ultimate
(12-21-2015, 04:19 AM)Drakith Wrote: i have downloaded the rpcs3 emulator and when i run rpcs3.exe it said: " This verison of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) verion of the program, and then contact the software publisher "

P/s: i'm using window 7 32bit ultimate

Couldn't you have read the FAQ? If you're on still on a 32-bit OS, you probably don't have good enough computer to run almost any games.
Also I'd recommend to update to a more modern OS, so you would be able to use DX12, as it's much faster and is currently quite a bit more accurate, than OpenGL.
rpcs3 is 64bit only right now.
(12-21-2015, 04:58 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: rpcs3 is 64bit only right now.

Forever.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(12-21-2015, 06:57 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 04:58 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: rpcs3 is 64bit only right now.

Forever.

Never say never. I meant it more in a way of x86-64 arch.
(but guys still sitting on x86 OSes have no chances)