This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PixelJunk Monsters [NPEA00068]
The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   PixeljunkMonsters.rar (Size: 191.09 KB / Downloads: 92)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(12-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre

Please put the ID of the game in brackets, and state the full name of LLE'd modules, as per the (updated) guidelines.
(12-19-2015, 12:56 PM)tambre Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre

Please put the ID of the game in brackets, and state the full name of LLE'd modules, as per the (updated) guidelines.

No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(12-19-2015, 01:16 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct

It's alt+91 and alt+93 (honestly, you could've done it yourself).
(12-19-2015, 02:23 PM)flashmozzg Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 01:16 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct

It's alt+91 and alt+93 (honestly, you could've done it yourself).

Or you could simply CTRL+C and CTRL+V it from another thread.
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-00339cb
goes ingame and is playable
no problems so far

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 86)