This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Invincible Tiger [NPUB30073]
Hi, this game goes ingame with flickering graphics, has no visible main menu, but sound works, so you can hear how you progress through the menu, i just pressed X and START a bunch of times and i got ingame.

My settings:
PPU Interpreter 2 (same for spu)
OGL + write color buffers.

LLE:
cellFiber_Library v1.1
cellJpgDec_Library v1.1
cellSpursJq_Library v1.1
cellSre_Library v1.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Invincible Tiger.rar (Size: 51.59 KB / Downloads: 112)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(12-19-2015, 12:27 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: Hi, this game goes ingame with flickering graphics, has no visible main menu, but sound works, so you can hear how you progress through the menu, i just pressed X and START a bunch of times and i got ingame.

LLE:
fiber
spurs
sre
jpgdec

Please list the LLE modules with their full names. This is to prevent confusion between the possible different versions of the modules.
Tested on recent master build using DX12 render. Shows intros and menus, but ingame graphics completely broken. Requires libSre and cellSail LLE'd.

.rar   NPUB30073_3afc62e525_log.rar (Size: 55.9 KB / Downloads: 93)
this is the state, the game is in:

[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(01-24-2016, 12:55 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: this is the state, the game is in:

oooh no, the same problem ("T" character models Big Grin) as in xenia Smile
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-553f67d
still goes ingame and is playable
the only problem is your character is all green