This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil May Cry HD Collection [BLES01228]
All games from collection are now playable. It needs to be launch with "Load liblv2.sprx only" option and games needs to be booted directly (for example for DMC1 you need to boot DMC1.PPU.SELF). Trying to launch games normally will freeze collection after choosing game. Only thing that can't be done is playing as Lucia in DMC2 (or at least I didn't fiigured out how to do this)

Edit: I forgot to mention that games can sometimes randomly freeze

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   logs.zip (Size: 575.02 KB / Downloads: 73)
Unfortunatly, Lucia has a whole campaign by herself
so I guess this is not eligible for moving to Playable section just yet.
I reported this issue to devs in discord.
hope it would be fixed soon as it's the only thing keeping this collection from being playable.
Ive managed to finish 1st part but it tend to freeze on power up (time statue) screen.