This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The King Of Fighters XII [NPJB90196]
Some textures/logos in rsx debugger. Unfortunately black screen in video output. Slow as hell on my setup, so did quit manually. Let somebody try with dx12 renderer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 43.2 KB / Downloads: 77)
Game after latest ogl fixes advanced and showed more Smile

after latest screen below, game tries load stage, but i see only white screen, after some time screen turned to grey. After another some time i gave up because fps didnt refresh.

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 146.28 KB / Downloads: 85)
thats weird, the game did run for me to the stage and i could fight, although i could only see the shadows and some cut off textures, but it ran at 30 fps with recompiler. I tested it some revisions ago, idk if it works now. I think i used DX12
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
ingame, slow

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 1.93 MB / Downloads: 71)