This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sengoku basara 4
ps3 
So my PS3 is running dead,I'd been using the old model since this year lol
anyway I really love playing Japanese Hack and Slash game it's really fun.
but can it possibly run Sengoku Basara 4 on RPCS3? I know this development is really early and PS3 is going to be discontinued until the nest Playstation arrived.

I bought the Wii version Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, and it really ran perfectly on Dolphin (Emulator) but with some speed hikes...it because of my lame graphics card...

so yeah I really want to play that on a Emulator version of it....Big Grin
(12-05-2015, 12:27 PM)JasonRMJ Wrote: So my PS3 is running dead,I'd been using the old model since this year lol
anyway I really love playing Japanese Hack and Slash game it's really fun.
but can it possibly run Sengoku Basara 4 on RPCS3? I know this development is really early and PS3 is going to be discontinued until the nest Playstation arrived.

I bought the Wii version Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, and it really ran perfectly on Dolphin (Emulator) but with some speed hikes...it because of my lame graphics card...

so yeah I really want to play that on a Emulator version of it....Big Grin

If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.
If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.
[/quote]

I can play with around 60FPS but the speed not so much it just the emulator can't utilize my graphics card....

It's a Radeon 4850 HD
replacing it with a R9 280x
(12-05-2015, 01:20 PM)JasonRMJ Wrote: If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.

I can play with around 60FPS but the speed not so much it just the emulator can't utilize my graphics card....

It's a Radeon 4850 HD
replacing it with a R9 280x
[/quote]

Upgrading to a newer graphics, that supports DX12 and Vulkan, seems to be definite requirement for running any games (that currently run) at full speed for many years to come.
But but mine is Sengoku basara 4 sumeragi , how to get rap file bre?