This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 Emulator does not start
Hello community,

i hope someone can help me by following problem. When i was downloaded the newest Version of PS3 Emulator and want start it, i became the message that the application cant start. C++ Runtime is installed. About help i would be very happy.

Systeminfo:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4191/...t4_png.htm

Error Message:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4191/...sa_png.htm

My OS is Windows 10

Thanks in advance
Download the 64-bit version here.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Thx alot for your help. I installed the actually version of the emulator and it works.

Now iam searching for some good games Smile Do you know some goody pages?

Regards
(12-04-2015, 02:55 PM)Haxx3R Wrote: Thx alot for your help. I installed the actually version of the emulator and it works.

Now iam searching for some good games Smile Do you know some goody pages?

Regards

We do not support piracy. It's recommended you to get the games through your CFW PS3.

Also, before trying to run any games, read the FAQ. Most commercial games wont most definitely run. Basic commercial games currently run, most of them being completely 2D games. See playable games section for the commercial games, that are playable.