This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM [BLES00371]
Question 
Hello, I'm new here. I really want this project to succeed, so I thought I could make some tests.

Out of 5 games only one opened me white window:
[Image: gFl4G92.png]

Does it mean something good?

Also, am I doing it good?
1. Boot -> Boot game -> choose directory.
2. System -> Start.

Should I do something more?

After stopping this emulation, the emulator stops responding.

I just want to help.

Also, how do I load games into the "Game list"? Is there any thread/tutorial about it?
You did everything right. The white window pretty much means the game initialises output, but doesn't draw any frames yet. Most games don't display anything right now, although there are about 50 titles, mostly smaller psn games, that at least show some black frames.

Generally, only games that reach a black screen are considered interesting. Every developer on this knows about a bunch of stuff that needs to be dome before other games can even begin to show something useful, and they are working on it.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Oh, okay. So I will test some more games I guess... Big Grin
This Game Show screen Installer, and after show two first Logo.
With Several Hack.
First Hack : PPUInterpreter.cpp in line 1700
Add "//" before "throw EXCEPTION("");"

Second Hack : in CellSpurs.cpp in line 4034
Add "-1; //" after "return"

After, Create folder BLES00371 or BLUSXXXX depending Euro or USA Game.
Rpcs3 unable to create the folder itself, I do not know why.

Third Hack for installation Game : in file cellFs.cpp line 990
Add "return -1; //" before "throw EXCEPTION("");"

After that, Launch game, and click Yes here :    
And Ok here :    

Log
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
(11-20-2015, 01:03 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: This Game Show screen Installer, and after show two first Logo.
With Several Hack.

Always post the bloody hacks you used as a diff file and/or put the changes on Github. If you're not going to do that, I might as well start deleting your threads, as in the current form they wont be of no use for future developers.

Also, don't forget to include log files...
(11-20-2015, 01:23 PM)tambre Wrote: Always post the bloody hacks you used as a diff file and/or put the changes on Github. If you're not going to do that, I might as well start deleting your threads, as in the current form they wont be of no use for future developers.

It is done Smile
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
(11-20-2015, 02:32 PM)Dante38490 Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 01:23 PM)tambre Wrote: Always post the bloody hacks you used as a diff file and/or put the changes on Github. If you're not going to do that, I might as well start deleting your threads, as in the current form they wont be of no use for future developers.

It is done Smile

Thank you, that's much better. Don't forget to follow the same procedure, if you use hacks in future posts. I have also clarified it in the reporting status of games post.
Working on LLE ?
Update with LLE, With Cellspurs en cellsail module

I have lerror :
Quote:E {rsx::thread} FS build failedBig Grin:\Emulateurs\Rpcs3\FragmentProgram.hlsl(178,48-54): error X3080: 'main': function must return a value

E {rsx::thread} LoadProgram failed.

Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
Dante38490 :
Demo Storm 1 [NPUA80191] black screen 30 fps
[Image: t2603552_fff.png]

Quote:{PPU Thread[0x9a] (nuccGameData_HddGameCheckThread)[0x0062a2dc]} Exception:
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellGame.cpp:136, in function cellHddGameExitBroken)
Please report this to the developers.
Resume : -- >