This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
List of BD drives that read PS3 disc
(05-23-2016, 07:47 PM)LumbeeChief Wrote: How do I decrypt a PS3 ISO without a jail broken PS3? I have a bluray drive for my desktop and it can read PS3 discs with no problems. I already have the IRD file for my game BLUS30161 (Eternal Sonata). I created an ISO image from the disc using Imgburn. I have PS3-ISO-Rebuilder 1.0.4.1 downloaded. When I open PS3 ISO Rebuilder up I load the IRD file then I load the ISO (Eternal Sonata). But I cannot click Build ISO under the Build/Extract tab.
[Image: Capture.png]

Can't you just extract it (Extract ISO)? Build ISO seems to creat ISO from folder, not decrypt it. rpcs3 works with folders.
But that doesn't decrypt the game, it just extracts to a folder. I need the game to be decrypted, games will not play on RPCS3 unless there decrypted. I thought the whole point of PS3-ISO-Rebuilder is to copy the decrypted contents of the IRD file and replace the encrypted ones on the ISO, but that option to do so (Build ISO) is grayed out.
(05-24-2016, 10:24 PM)LumbeeChief Wrote: But that doesn't decrypt the game, it just extracts to a folder. I need the game to be decrypted, games will not play on RPCS3 unless there decrypted. I thought the whole point of PS3-ISO-Rebuilder is to copy the decrypted contents of the IRD file and replace the encrypted ones on the ISO, but that option to do so (Build ISO) is grayed out.
same here
(05-25-2016, 07:18 AM)nsm0220 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:24 PM)LumbeeChief Wrote: But that doesn't decrypt the game, it just extracts to a folder. I need the game to be decrypted, games will not play on RPCS3 unless there decrypted. I thought the whole point of PS3-ISO-Rebuilder is to copy the decrypted contents of the IRD file and replace the encrypted ones on the ISO, but that option to do so (Build ISO) is grayed out.
same here

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. As I said I have tested the BD drives on the list. All drives work well, and about the Ps3 game decrypting process you have first to make an ISO file, then use the tool to decrypt the game with the IRD file, if this tool doesn't work for you try another (decrypting tool). There are many PS3 tools that do the job, you just google them...AngelIdeaBig Grin
If it's dificult, ask the RPCS3 team for the instructions how to decryp a Ps3 game correctly, probably your method is wrong that is why isn't working.
(05-31-2016, 02:17 AM)Stickmode Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:18 AM)nsm0220 Wrote:
same here

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. As I said I have tested the BD drives on the list. All drives work well, and about the Ps3 game decrypting process you have first to make an ISO file, then use the tool to decrypt the game with the IRD file, if this tool doesn't work for you try another (decrypting tool). There are many PS3 tools that do the job, you just google them...AngelIdeaBig Grin
If it's dificult, ask the RPCS3 team for the instructions how to decryp a Ps3 game correctly, probably your method is wrong that is why isn't working.

but they haven't been responding to our help
Like I said before I already made an ISO file and loaded it in PS3 ISO Rebuilder and loaded the IRD file as well, but again Build ISO is grayed out. And you're wrong there are not many PS3 tools that do the job. PS3 ISO Rebuilder and 3K3Y ISO Tool is the only ones I found on the internet, and 3K3Y ISO TOOL doesn't even do jackshit for me! RPCS3 needs its on decryption function, it needs the ability to read encrypted PS3 discs. Relying on other tools that don't even fucking work is bullshit!
(06-01-2016, 04:30 AM)LumbeeChief Wrote: Like I said before I already made an ISO file and loaded it in PS3 ISO Rebuilder and loaded the IRD file as well, but again Build ISO is grayed out. And you're wrong there are not many PS3 tools that do the job. PS3 ISO Rebuilder and 3K3Y ISO Tool is the only ones I found on the internet, and 3K3Y ISO TOOL doesn't even do jackshit for me! RPCS3 needs its on decryption function, it needs the ability to read encrypted PS3 discs. Relying on other tools that don't even fucking work is bullshit!

Have you tried PS3Dec-r5?
OMG this is bullshit! Yes I already tried PS3Dec-r5. In order to use it i had to download "Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decrypter by Kludge" but I get an error.
[Image: image.png]
This is fucking ridiculous, RPCS3 needs the ability to read encrypted discs! Any decrypter i downloaded so far does not seem to work.
i need a tool that can decrypted the files
(06-02-2016, 12:39 AM)nsm0220 Wrote: i need a tool that can decrypted the files

So do I. So do I. Undecided