This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504]
(02-09-2017, 10:27 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Firelink Bonfire,

Here we go again.
Quote:RPCS3\dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\BOOT.BIN
You just *copied* disc *as is* in BLES01504 folder, that is *wrong*.

You should copy game dump in some else folder, not into RPCS3\dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504. It shoudn't exist, game will create it itself, when you launch eboot.bin for first time, and "install" itself there.

Finally i was able to do this as should.
Game installed (well, game literally copies several files (4GB)) to dev_hdd0 directory, when I run it from another place. This process was impossible for me earlier because I have need to change settings PPU Decoder - from recompiler to fast interpreter. After that game start to installing game data...
Well, this is a bug?

But anyway... In-game videos in Silent Hill 2 now works! That's success Smile
But MENU (eboot.bin) for choosing games and voice editions don't work - this is just a white screen. Maybe, some files was not copied to game installation folder successfully?
[b]Manually placing required files from log to dev_hdd0 does nothing.[/b]

Here are the video and log.

Directory with game dump is \dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504origdump
Directory with game installed files is \dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 135.27 KB / Downloads: 71)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504] - by Firelink Bonfire - 03-17-2017, 01:48 PM