This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days ULUS10461
r1725
Work almost perfect (hear strange noise while playing videos).
Requirements: a LOT'S of RAM (over 1.5 gb) and fast cpu (lot's slowdowns in first 15 mins of gameplay).
Settings:
Only GE (turn it off if you whant see videos)
Disable vertex cache

also i attached profiler.txt (obtained after few hours gameplay)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   profiler.7z (Size: 56.99 KB / Downloads: 202)
And the speed? It's good?
there was already a thread for this game
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1296
(08-06-2010, 09:53 PM)Ruffy20 Wrote: And the speed? It's good?
If you play over 30 minutes( most "compiler - Splitting" "Compiling for Interpreter" slowdowns well gone after this time) game work very fast :45-60fps on phenom 965 (3.8ghz) and HD4200 integrated video (Crisis Core show only 3-4 fps on this conf). On normal videocard (like 8800 gts) - stable fullsped.
(08-07-2010, 01:14 PM)Agent69 Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 09:53 PM)Ruffy20 Wrote: And the speed? It's good?
If you play over 30 minutes( most "compiler - Splitting" "Compiling for Interpreter" slowdowns well gone after this time) game work very fast :45-60fps on phenom 965 (3.8ghz) and HD4200 integrated video (Crisis Core show only 3-4 fps on this conf). On normal videocard (like 8800 gts) - stable fullsped.

Ok, thanks! Smile
I can get sound effects for free, Sonic Stage gets me music, but I can't figure out how to get voices.
(11-01-2012, 05:51 AM)Butts Wrote: I can get sound effects for free, Sonic Stage gets me music, but I can't figure out how to get voices.

Seems like the Same Problem Disgaea Infinite has, but how to solve that?, it seems like those Disgaea Games Manages Voices differently as other Games like in example Dissidia...
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"DonĀ“t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

umm,where can i download it?wheres the link?
(11-08-2012, 01:06 PM)samudera Wrote: umm,where can i download it?wheres the link?

Download what ?