This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto builds not updating.
I can not install vs2015 yet and 2013 no longer builds. Can I get the auto updater fixed so I can test my games? Thanks guys.
(08-12-2015, 11:56 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: I can not install vs2015 yet and 2013 no longer builds. Can I get the auto updater fixed so I can test my games? Thanks guys.

You can download build from appveyor CI. Go to https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp...nch/master
choose wanted commit and download zip from artifacts tab.
It's without llvm for now.
If you need the llvm ones you can get them here: https://github.com/bigpet/rpcs3/releases
Hi Bigpet, yor build defaults to dx12. i get error when running in win7. Is it possible to release with ogl backend?
What is the error? Normally rpcs3 should work on win 7 I think dx12 built, since there is a run time detection in theory.
OK. First after starting the program, message error appears that D3DCOMPILER_47.dll cannot be found. I've read on internet, that this dll is part of win 8 library. So i switched to my win 8 installation. So, when i run emulator on this system, different error appears. IIRC something that: (...) D3D11On12CreateDevice could not be located in exe. I cannot remeber excatly, i might check again tommorrow. But for sure its about D3D11On12CreateDevice.
(08-29-2015, 11:19 PM)ps0ne Wrote: OK. First after starting the program, message error appears that D3DCOMPILER_47.dll cannot be found. I've read on internet, that this dll is part of win 8 library. So i switched to my win 8 installation. So, when i run emulator on this system, different error appears. IIRC something that: (...) D3D11On12CreateDevice could not be located in exe. I cannot remeber excatly, i might check again tommorrow. But for sure its about D3D11On12CreateDevice.

Well DX12 version probably wouldn't run on 7/8.1 because it needs DX12.
Try LLVM version (fro example from appveyour artifacts) and report.
Thanks for hint flashmozzg. However this is what you mentioned earlier, but i hadnt knew how to download package. Now i mangaed with this. Appveyor build downloaded and works with LLVM. Confirmed. Its easier to test games, cause llvm is -usually- faster than recompiler.
(08-30-2015, 09:13 PM)ps0ne Wrote: Thanks for hint flashmozzg. However this is what you mentioned earlier, but i hadnt knew how to download package. Now i mangaed with this. Appveyor build downloaded and works with LLVM. Confirmed. Its easier to test games, cause llvm is -usually- faster than recompiler.

You mean interpreter (llvm is recompiler) =).

Anyway, here is the direct link to the last appveyor build artifact page if anyone searches for it: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts