This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
project diva
project diva used to be nearly playable in revision 1379
so i recently tried it out on revision 1720. comes in then hangs before publisher credits.
then, after a few minutes i get the errors
Code:
86281 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86297 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86312 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

considering it was working more or less before i found out that the last revision that it worked on was revision 1712
leads me to believe that the issue is somewhere in the video engine redesign.

also as a sidenote, revision 1713 produces no errors and merely renders a white screen indefinetly, just like 1720 would do if it didn't have a catch for this kind of issue
i dont really see what kind of information can be gotten from that log but it's attached anyways

hopefully this is a simple fix and not something long and complicated

--EDIT--
after a bit of searching ive found out what kind of info is supposedly helpful
so now i have gathered a profiler.txt for the latest revision and the revision 1712
now i also have a logoutput for both revisions as well,
if there is any other information i can get to help, please let me know

Attached Files
.rar   1712 output.rar (Size: 52.58 KB / Downloads: 86)
.rar   1725 output.rar (Size: 51.67 KB / Downloads: 96)