This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-star Victory Vs loadable
ps3 
Hi , Don't know if I'm doing anything good but , here is my Erors log from running J-star victory on emu , By the way it opens and the screen is just black ( I know you know ! )

Attached Files
.txt   Erors log.txt (Size: 78.37 KB / Downloads: 62)
Oh cellFiber.. and Spurs.. Spurs implementation needs hard work including RE. Fiber? Well ignore those first.

E {PPU[0x5e] Thread (CRI FS File Access 2)[0x0073c104]} sys_fs error: sys_fs_open('/dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/data/PS3/game/resident/game_resident_ALL_m.pak'): failed to open file (flags=0, mode=0)
E {PPU[0x5e] Thread (CRI FS File Access 2)[0x0073c484]} sys_fs error: sys_fs_stat('/dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/data/PS3/game/resident/game_resident_ALL_m.pak') failed: not found
Are you sure the path to the .pak file is correct?
If you enable ALL logging you could see the current paths configured in VFS before you start to run it.

Maybe you correct the path and it would reward you with some Images.. even in RSX Debugger..

BTW. Thanks for the log. For only loadable records you don't need to show the black screen yep.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.
What's the GameID for this?
Also, the log is incomplete, as well as the topic is
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Moved to general discussion until the aforementioned issues can be resolved.